saa is the trade name of Financial Business Magnate,
saa is a well established Business Identity registered in Pakistan for support services. saa is innovative and successful Business Identity and playing its part in continuing development in domestic and international reputation of Support Services Sector.
We help individuals, corporate clients and institutions, work toward better lives by developing and implementing comprehensive plans designed to meet their unique goals and objectives.
We are committed to maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in relationship with customers. saa endeavor to know and understand your Business situations and provide you highest quality information, services, and product to help you reach your goals.
Today saa offers to its clients a wide array of services for business management and effective investment solutions. All of our clients get the same high class services at saa platform, irrespective of their capital or experience.
saa employees are being professionals in the support services for international markets, which guarantees the clients proper and accurate access for decision making.
The saa comprises a team of professionals which guarantees a high level professionalism, combining experience, skills and dedication. saa is addressing a growing clientele of retail and institutional traders, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week from Sunday 22:00 GMT (Asian market is open) until Friday at 22:00 ( US markets close) offering the latest technology in trading through WTM Markets trading platform.
Our stability is based on our sensitivity to market dynamics and our ability to keep up with modern instruments and technologies.
Our valued Principals
We always give clients complete information about the services we offer.
Our specialists are always available to consult with clients on whatever issues concern them.
Our operations are simple and straightforward and meet all professional requirements and standards.
We value our reputation and always fulfill our obligations towards clients.
Services offered by saa
• Customized business Solutions
• Impressive plans for Risk management
• In house trading facilities of global standards
• Providing 24 hours help desk facilities
• Introducing licensed, authorized and regulated broker in Pakistan, which is offering interbank Rates
• Providing industry’s leading platform with advanced features, a unique system with unmatched stability that combines excellent analytical tools with ultimate execution.
• Having dedicated Customer Support team that understands your needs and works for your benefits.
• Giving access to a system that enables you to monitor your payouts anytime you want, Fast payment execution method
• Introducing a platform having quotes with market depth
• Availability of In house research team round the clock
About the FOREX Market
The currency market is huge with an estimated USD 5 trillion trading every day. This is far larger than both the Stock and Futures markets combined. With this level of turnover, there is always movement in the Forex markets and the chance to make profits, even when other markets are stagnant.
Trading Hours — You can trade currencies 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, from Sunday at 22:00 GMT (Asian market is open) until Friday at 22:00 ( US markets close).
Foreign exchange trading, often known as Forex or FX trading is the simultaneous buying of one currency and selling of another. Investors and traders anticipate currency market movements which bring about changes in the relative values of dozens of currencies globally. When one currency rises it increases its strength against the other currency, causing it to decrease in value.
The foreign exchange market started forming during the 1970s following the transition from floating exchange rates from the previous exchange rate system, which remained fixed as per the Bretton Woods system. The FX market is unique because of its high trading volume making it the most liquid financial market in the world. It has a continuous operation of 24 hours a day except weekends. It offers clients not only access to larger volumes, but also lower margin rates and tighter dealing spreads. The use of leverage in forex also enhances profit margins with respect to account size. Clients have access to dozens of currency pairs, major forex pairs include euro against US dollar, the US dollar against the Yen, the euro against the Yen and the British pound against the US dollar. These are represented as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD.
The Forex market has numerous advantages making it an ideal trading market even for those who have little knowledge of the markets. It is a fast market and does not require a lot of time to start trading like a pro, with the appropriate training one can acquire the skills to become a professional Forex trader. Additionally with the forex market being the largest in the world, the daily volume of trades and transactions you can make are endless. Traders can view their currency on the spot in real time which is what makes the forex market so dynamic in comparison to other markets
The edge of Forex
• Market volatility constantly creates profit opportunities
• Benefit from all market conditions
• Unmatched liquidity and continuity
• A highly trending market with fewer gaps
• No hidden clearing and exchange fee and trading charges
• A user-friendly electronic interface facilitating speed of transaction
• Least chances of artificial manipulation because of huge size
• Geographical Dispersion
• Variety of Factors Affecting Exchange Rates
• The presence of leverage to enhance profit margin